SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gilligan's Island?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gilligan's Island? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Anybody know, hear, or want to start a rumor about Gilligan's Island might come to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon prime?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Anybody know, hear, or want to start a rumor about Sullivan's Island might come to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon prime?

Is that a reboot or something?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Anybody know, hear, or want to start a rumor about Sullivan's Island might come to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon prime?

-Rob

The original series.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Mary-Ann for the WIN!!!

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Havent heard but they play it on MEtv nearly 24/7

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Havent heard but they play it on MEtv nearly 24/7

Yep, and there are PLENTY of Gilligan's Island clips on You Tube. Including the full movies.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Mary-Ann for the WIN!!!

Only with the Way Back Machine.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Only with the Way Back Machine.

Don't be harshing my mellow.

Dawn Wells may age. Mary Ann never will.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've seen every episode of that series at least 20 times. Why in the world would I want to watch it again?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:

-Rob

The original series.

Not familiar with Sullivan's Island.

SULLIVAN'S Island.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I've seen every episode of that series at least 20 times. Why in the world would I want to watch it again?

I'm sure you missed something.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Mary-Ann for the WIN!!!

I ran in to her a few times in Nashville 20 years or so back. She was extremely nice.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to sit and wonder how many times could Gilligan screw up their rescue before someone killed him or at least banished him to the far side of the island. On second thought, did Gilligan really want off that island? Hmmm.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
LOL. When I was a kid if I did something wrong I got a spanking/whooping with a leather belt. I do not remember the specific episode in which Gilligan mistakenly ruined the rescue. But I do remember thinking 'If the Skipper owns a leather belt then Gilligan won't do that twice'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post