SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Next Big Thing with Magnus Walker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Next Big Thing with Magnus Walker Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
These are really well done. Great cars and the videos aren’t full of a bunch of annoying nonsense that make lots of other YouTube stuff unbearable to watch.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frown I have always wanted a Mustang LX SSP. Never been in a good position to buy when I find one.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's strange to see Magnus discussing something other than a Porsche.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It's strange to see Magnus discussing something other than a Porsche.

I thought the same but he does it were very.
I really like his videos. They are succinct and to the point.
Doug Demuro has great info in his videos but they are just so long and filled with a bunch of fluff sometimes.
I also really like Curated TV as well only if John Temerian would loose the phrase my good friend and not say etcetera his videos would be like 2-3 minutes shorter.
Though the cars he brings in and the knowledge of the models and their minor differentiations between years and generations is amazing.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I learned of Curated through VINWiki, Temarian has some great stories, just his delivery doesn't hold my attention as well.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post