SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Also on TCM, Merrill’s Marauders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Also on TCM, Merrill’s Marauders Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
I’ve been looking for this movie for a few years now. The father of the woman who was my office manager was a member of this outfit, and especially for that reason, I wanted to see the movie again. I have no idea how long ago it was that I had seen it, but I had only remembered a couple of the actors who appeared in it, almost none of the story. Who are the actors? Jeff Chandler as Brig. Gen. Frank Merrill, Ty Hardin, Will Hutchins, Peter Brown, Andrew Duggan and Claude Akins. TCM broadcast it on Memorial Day, giving me access to it finally. If it’s been a long time, and especially if you’ve never seen it, by all means, have a look; it really is a remarkable story of incredible men and their accomplishments.

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. My Dad had an uncle who served in Merrill's Marauders.

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post