SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bill and Ted Face the Music
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill and Ted Face the Music Login/Join 
posted
Finally got around to watching this the other night and all I can say is...what a disappointing pile of hot garbage. I never have high hopes for sequels, though some are quite good. I love the original, have only seen Bogus Journey once or twice and wasn't impressed but it was nowhere as bad as this. Bad writing, horrible characters, the list goes on. I was excited for them to wrap up the premise from the first movie; they write a song that unites the world and this movie was supposed to address how it came about. I won't spoil it here but let's just say underwhelming would be an understatement. The main characters' kids (daughters) were bad enough, but the "killer" robot, I honestly don't even have the words...

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. I was looking forward to seeing it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Worst movie I have seen in many years. I started surfing the net about 15-20 minutes into it. The daughters…oh my Bell and Ted Woke is what they should have called it.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted by Orguss in the original thread:
It was fun but, pardon the pun, felt out of time. I think it would have been much more relevant if it had come out in the '90s.

It had a couple of really fun moments. I had a smile on my face through most of the movie, though.

The end credits has musicians and somewhat famous people interspersed with everyday folks jamming out to music. The only two I could recognize were Weird Al Yankovic and Jimmy Kimmel Live's Guillermo.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They waited 20 years too long to make this.

I’ll never understand why sequels are being made 25-30 years after the original and then they wonder why they’re not well received.

This movie should have been made between 1995 and 2000

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post