SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your Favorite Comedy Series
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favorite Comedy Series Login/Join 
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seinfeld

Yep, the only comedy series that I will watch re-runs of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last of the Summer Wine.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Corner Gas
Red Dwarf

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MASH
Frasier
Cheers
The Andy Griffith Show

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Big Bang Theory
Last Man Standing
WKRP

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
The Benny Hill Show, especially the early episodes.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably the one that has made me laugh the most. Then would probably be The League, Eastbound and Down, and the first season of Silicon Valley.

Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, and New Girl are all enjoyable network sit coms.

For the classics, definitely the Andy Griffith show and early MASH.

Edit: I was thinking sit-coms but if we're including sketch comedy, Chappelle's Show is the best ever, imo.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Seinfeld
Curb
Mash
Cheers

Pretty much in that order.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
All In The Family
Mash (With Henry and Frank)
King Of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
Barney Miller
WKRP
Seinfeld

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Killer,

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure this will qualify, but during the '70s I howled at every Dean Martin Celebrity Roast show that came on.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
Psych
I'm revisiting that now on Amazon Prime but my favorite is still Chuck.

quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
The Benny Hill Show, especially the early episodes.
That would definitely be in my top 5.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Honeymooners
Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Seinfeld

Andy Griffith Show

I Love Lucy

Monty Python's Flying Circus

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Married with Children

Posts: 4628 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Bob Newhart Show
Newhart

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
News Radio with Phil Hartman

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Married with Children
Soap
The Jonathan Winters Show
Sanford and Son

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Odd Couple

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Frasier, Odd Couple, Sanford & Son

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Last man Standing
Duck Dynasty

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post