SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    My favorite scene from the Sopranos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My favorite scene from the Sopranos Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just because Big Grin

"Stupid-uh facking game"

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I'll play. I liked this one, but there's a thousand more.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Hqp1bGuiHHs

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
They filmed some episodes in my town. We handled security for them. Met a few. Very nice group of people but watching the process to get one 60 second scene is eye opening.

The famous "Bada Bing" was owned by a local businessman in my town. Too bad he forgot to report all that cash to the IRS.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"There's a bee on your hat" smack!
They way those two rolled up on the doctor on the golf cart in their leather jackets was both comical and terrifying.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Come on, youse guys ain't playin'.

Here's another one. Coco REALLY steps on his dick:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/8D66m59WklE

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really hated Phil. He was such a prick. The crunch sound made the scene.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Even wiseguys have bad days.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
No gun play or shit kicking, but I like the acting in this scene.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
"Get a mop" Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Pine Barrens... the whole episode. Plus the above linked hit on Phil.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An absolutely brilliant series, one of my very favorites. The writing, acting, production, all of it.

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to hog this thread, but here's another one. Janice was also a great character.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/3X6AaNbZZfQ

I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
If Tony says he's going to "have a talk" with someone - they need to run.

The characters in that show were all so good. Plenty of people to hate on (Phil, tony's useless son, tony's mom); people that switched back and forth (sometimes you like em, other times not [meadow for instance, and tony's wife]); and people you rooted for almost the entire time (Tony I suppose).

You could never stay too attached to anyone except tony's direct family - cause they might get wacked :-)

I like when he went to Italy and dealt with the woman who had taken over her family.

His fantasy about the lady in the neighbors backyard was good.

His uncle when he was in the loony bin, holding card games.

The episode with Annette Benning and John Heard.

I thought the lady who was FBI and befriended Adriana (lola glaudini I think) was mega hot, and enjoyed those episodes.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Would you believe I've never watched any of the Sopranos? I better get on the stick. Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guy who ended up letting Tony, Paulie, etc. into his sporting goods store business to pay off the gambling debt, and the way that played out!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Would you believe I've never watched any of the Sopranos? I better get on the stick. Roll Eyes
That's almost like never having touched a bare boob. All six seasons are included with Amazon Prime.

Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I know it's not him, but Dr. Kennedy looks like Danny Noonan all grown up...

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My favorite scene and I have friends where we still quote that line and this one to this day, LMAO!

Tony Soprano : [over the phone] It's a bad connection, so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri : Get the fuck outta here.

Tony Soprano : Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's some kind of Russian green beret. This guy can not come back to tell this story. You understand?

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri : I hear you.

[the telephone connection is lost - Tony swears, and Paulie hangs up]

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri : [turning to Christopher] You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator.

Christopher Moltisanti : His house looked like shit.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I kept hoping the Russian would make a reappearance but he never did. It's a shame, there was material for a great episode there. Frown

Incidentally, Meadow's friend Hunter is in real life David Chase's daughter.

Link

posted Hide Post
I felt sorry for Adrianna. Was superb how the scene ended for the FBI agents.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post