SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Billy Joe Shaver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Billy Joe Shaver Login/Join 
posted
Happy 80th birthday of one of America's best unknown songwriters and poets.Check out some of his work and his life story is beyond belief.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan. I have 95 of his songs in my music library.

Here is the video for his most popular track listed on iTunes.
Live Forver

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/aeJ4kp1AwY4

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
If you have netflix check out his appearance on Norm McDonalds show- a great interview.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
He is cool.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
If you have netflix check out his appearance on Norm McDonalds show- a great interview.

Netflix shows two McDonald shows. Can you say which one and about where the interview is?
Thanks

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post