SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Sunset Boulevard", 1950.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Sunset Boulevard", 1950. Login/Join 
posted
for the shut ins who always wanted a pool...(link)..

https://fsharetv.co/movie/suns...-episode-1-tt0043014

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Shhhhh.

You'll wake up the monkey.

Posts: 7260 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, the shot in the pool- ever wonder how Wilder did that? Underwater camera?

Nope, Wilder and John Seitz put a mirror at the bottom of the pool and shot the reflection from it. Slick. You'd never know it when you first see the shot.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people have referred to Sunset Boulevard as a black comedy about Hollywood.
Nope. Noir.
It was not funny at all to me.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I must have missed that show.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite films, a true classic. I always try to watch it when it's on. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AW_239
posted Hide Post
I actually saw a broadway production of this a few years back with Glenn Close as Norma Desmond. She did an amazing job.

Posts: 764 | Registered: January 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post