SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netfix Series: The Stranger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netfix Series: The Stranger Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Searched and didn't find a thread on this, so...

Binge watched over a couple days. Talk about your rollercoaster, twist and turn, crazy story line that regardless keeps your attention. LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Actually I started a thread a few weeks back however, your assessment is spot on.

One of the few thrillers which kept me on my toes with regards to the "who dunnit?"

There is another story out there by the author which Netflix did, not as good IMHO (cannot recall the title).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I watched the first three episodes last night because of this thread.

Very edgy and gripping. Thanks!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
The Stranger was excellent. Along the same lines, if you liked Stranger, watch Stay Close. The twists and turns and especially the unexpected ending well worth the time.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Stay Close is also written by Harlan Coben so I take it that's the one LS1 GTO was referring to.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Stay Close is also written by Harlan Coben so I take it that's the one LS1 GTO was referring to.

That's the one, thx.

Wife and I may need to retry it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
The Stranger was excellent. Along the same lines, if you liked Stranger, watch Stay Close. The twists and turns and especially the unexpected ending well worth the time.

After finishing The Stranger, I started Stay Close. I'm enjoying it!

I like one season series. It's easy to get into and then be done with it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
The wife and I checked out cause of this thread.

We enjoyed it.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post