SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Another Life on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Life on Netflix Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Any one watching? Good plot bu every type of person and relationship is represented. They have surpassed the walking dead, they have a tranny!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Lasted all the to the half way mark of the first episode.

Too busy texting mommy to react to an emergency in space?

It's like a bunch of snowflakes in space - which should be the title.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Yes, I watched the first season. It began with me thinking my God they are ripping off just about every other sci-fi plot ever. But, before I knew it I had finished season one. I enjoyed it. Katee Sackoff is just plain delicious. Nice to see a lead female actress not try to hide her age.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was good except for all the lgbt horse shit. And close to the end of the season it’s nothing but dudes getting it on.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Yes, I watched the first season. It began with me thinking my God they are ripping off just about every other sci-fi plot ever. But, before I knew it I had finished season one. I enjoyed it. Katee Sackoff is just plain delicious. Nice to see a lead female actress not try to hide her age.

Concur.
Thought it was great and hope for season 2 soon.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I still thought it was worth the watch. Katee Sackhoff is...pretty nice.

As far as the LGBT stuff, if all you can do is focus on that, maybe you should do some self exploration in your free time?

I'll check out season 2.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post