SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Is Special Agent Jim Hardie kinda light in his ropers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Special Agent Jim Hardie kinda light in his ropers? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
After watching many rerun episodes of Tales of Wells Fargo, we got to wondering, because ...

Special agent Jim Hardie supposedly has a wife we've never seen,
has perfect hair,
wears tight pants,
smoothly wards off the advances of a gorgeous woman (or two) every episode,

and is ... left-handed ( I keed, I keed ).

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google Susan Dee Robbins for a hint.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16121 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
It was a fun show but the color episodes (Season6) generally weren’t quite as good as some of the earlier shows and it was canceled due to the ratings and Robertson wanting to move on.

I don’t remember him ever mentioning a wife though he does fall in love in the series finale with the implication that there might be more in the future. He did go visit his brother and his brother’s wife in Louisiana in one episode.

He mentions his farm in an episode in Season 3 (I think it was 3) and it’s finally seen in Season 6 and becomes part of the plot line. There’s a bit of romantic tension with the housekeeper’s older daughter (a school teacher) but nothing ever seems to come of it.

Tight pants were a feature of some westerns shows of the time (secretly appealing women viewers to boost the ratings?). Though it was a few years later, Robert Conrad, the king of tight pants, even split the seat of his pants in a fight scene during an episode of “The Wild Wild West.”

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2109 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post