SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Leslie West has Passed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leslie West has Passed Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted

Posts: 2487 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
This year just keeps on sucking. RIP Mr. West.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Bummer, he was an old favorite since the 60s. Have to watch my Mountain Sea of Fire concert DVD tonight. RIP Leslie.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Great Fatsby." One of the legends from my youth. Bummer. RIP, Mr. West.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite bands, RIP Leslie.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4361 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Mountain was the first concert I attended. I was 16 at the time in 1969. He played at a small college in the town I was living in. I got to see him a second time in 1970 in NYC.
R.I.P.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post