SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Seth MacFarlane’s: The Orville.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seth MacFarlane’s: The Orville. Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted
Given that I like much of MacFarlane's work ... I will give this series a look-in.

Thursday is pizza night with Supernatural, Dr Blake and Miss Fisher ... now I'm thinking about the as of yet unknown timeslot ...

A bit of comedy during the week to distract from the real issues to hand - well, why not?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Yy9sKeCE8V0

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I'll give it a few episodes.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Is that Malarkey from BOB?

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Is that Malarkey from BOB?

Yes, Scott Grimes... who is also

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
It's got a galaxy quest vibe so I'm in for at least the beginning.

"By Grabthars Hammer......the world is a sadder place without Alan Rickman"

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
the world is a sadder place without Alan Rickman"

great , now I am depressed

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54499 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a try.

I do know that if it had licensing from star trek and was presented as a screwball crew from the federation it would rank higher on my must watch meter. That would have been cool, but I'm sure star trek takes themselves to serious to try a comedy.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
In the meantime, to satisfy your space comedy needs, check out "Other Space". All episodes are on Yahoo and the cast includes our favorite ATT girl.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/other...great-211801697.html

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post