SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Get it wrong...and they dock ya!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get it wrong...and they dock ya! Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/cv33SsGHYHo

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I adore this film.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I think this is a film that will grow in popularity, or at lease in acceptance as the decades pass.

You have to view this film in sort of a "It's a wonderful life" type movie. (also not real popular when new) It moves along normally, all be it quirky, and then there's that one moment when you go... wait, what? And I'm sure lots of people bail out at that point ("Oh that's enough, this is too stupid"). Maybe it's because it's so far into the movie that it happens is the problem. You need to be the right type of person or expecting something odd for it to work. The first time I watched it I though.. well it was mostly okay, but WTF? It's grown on me as a whole and I like it for what it is now, but that was too unexpected the first time around and not where I though the movie was going.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to be in the mail room for long.

Uh-huh.

Love the hula hoop scene where a bunch of unsold hula hoops are thrown out of a store and a kid catches one as it rolls down the street. He tries it out to the amazement of a group of kids who then STAMPEDE back to the store.

You know, for kids!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High Speed Low Drag
Operator in the Innis Mode
Picture of Ke Bo Li
posted Hide Post
Plexiglass!

I think the "check engine" light is burned out

Posts: 710 | Location: Portland,OR | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O

you know ....for kids.

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post