SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Trying to get cc on Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to get cc on Amazon Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
No problem with Netflix but tried activating cc both with remote and menu option on tv, no luck. Watching Widow and it's hard to understand the dialog in parts.

CC would be helpful but maybe it depends on the movie as to whether it's available.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Post its number here along with the code on the back, your last name, and billing address.

I am certain a few here will attempt to troubleshoot the issue for you. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
*bendable translator engaged*

Sounds like you're trying to enable closed captions. What device are you using? Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Smart (?) tv. Anyway got it working. Now we gotta watch ep 1 again. Btw Widow looks to be a pretty good show at least so far.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Btw Widow looks to be a pretty good show at least so far.

Yeah, I'm about four episodes in and I'm hooked.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post