SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Does this house have a basement?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does this house have a basement? Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Let the good times roll!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nobody? (pun intended)

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Nobody? (pun intended)

There it is! Truth be told, I did not recognize the line. Once you gave the clue, now I know!

Well done!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
There are three types of people who as you say, flash "cheese": people who don't know any better, people who are seeking to intimidate, and people like me who wish with every fiber of their being that someone would try and take it from them.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Give me the goddamn kitty cat bracelet, motherfucker!

...and thanks Ronin1069

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I just watched this about 2 nights ago, not bad.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
I just watched this about 2 nights ago, not bad.

For me it was this afternoon. My son brought over a Blu-Ray disc for me to watch. Agreed that it was a fun diversion. Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
0-60 in I’m about to find the fuck out!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12567 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
You brought a lot of shotguns.

You brought a lot of Russians!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Umm, uhh, umm....thank you for your service!
(multiple deadbolt and latch sounds)

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I used to be what they call an auditor for those three letter agencies. An auditor, as in the last guy any organization wants to see at their door. I couldn't arrest anyone, so I used to make sure that there was no one left to.

USN (RET), COTEP #192