SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The action movie "Nobody" with Bob Odenkirk
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The action movie "Nobody" with Bob Odenkirk Login/Join 
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
We liked it. It was fun.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also really enjoyed this movie.

I am stumped by the tattoo on the Auditor’s wrist that revealed his true nature to the veteran in the tattoo shop.

Apparently the Two of Diamonds over the Seven of Spades has a significance I’m not aware of.

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
In hold em poker, the worst hand you can be dealt is a 7 and 2 offsuit. It means if he showed up, you were dealt a bad hand… your luck had run out.

Posts: 2934 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
In hold em poker, the worst hand you can be dealt is a 7 and 2 offsuit. It means if he showed up, you were dealt a bad hand… your luck had run out.

Thanks, I'd assumed something to that extent, but the explanation helps.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post