SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Contagion on HBO - Interesting Parallel to Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contagion on HBO - Interesting Parallel to Today Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
We watched this movie last night. It was made in 2011 and seemed to be a playbook for COVID. The movie contained things like untested shots, social distancing, masks but contained more violence than we've seen so far. Interesting watch.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4275 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yes, that was a good but scary one

I saw this in the theater with the girl who became my wife and we were both like "WTF" afterwards.

It was more violent because it was much more deadly and society began to break down as people panicked, the scene with the mass grave at the baseball stadium still haunts me. Eek

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
And as you watch the end credits, it shows the spread of the virus.

I have the movie poster in my office. 2020 extended release!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post