SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Malagueña. Ben Woods. Mind Blowing.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Malagueña. Ben Woods. Mind Blowing. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted

BTW, I know Roy Clark did a great version of this song.

Posts: 13547 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
when does Crazy on You start?

jk, absolutely beautiful playing. the dexterity for finger picking with 4 fingers and then also being able to flat-pick like that is pretty awesome.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10554 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
That was excellent. It sounded nothing like what Ben Woods played, but Pat Metheny played his arrangement of this at my high school talent show. I think he got second to a soloist named John singing "One Little Candle"

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
when does Crazy on You start?

Definitely shades of that in there. Nancy Wilson is something else.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Pretty amazing.

I've heard quite a few variations by bands, but not many guitar versions.

thanks for posting.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Absolutely Incredible.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4271 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Simply amazing !!

Posts: 4442 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post