SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Monte Hellman's Two-Lane Blacktop - 1971, and Walter Hill's The Driver - 1978
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monte Hellman's Two-Lane Blacktop - 1971, and Walter Hill's The Driver - 1978 Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I like that film, 1st time I saw it was at a drive in, in the 70s. Love that film and how it captured the sound only a 427 and Muncie M22 rock crusher 4 speed made at the time. That is the same 55 black chevy Bob Falfa AKA Harrison Ford drove in american graffiti. Well there was 3 of them built at one point.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Stuck this in the other "movie car thread" but, it does fit here, outside of Bullitt's Mustang on Charger chase scene these are pretty good movies if you like cars, girls, cars, cops, cars,

Green Onions.... Paradise Road

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I made a good part of my income street racing when my draft status was 1A and nobody would hire me because of my status.

It was an enjoyable but illegal part of my life.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post