SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bosch Legacy Season 2 Drops October 20th!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bosch Legacy Season 2 Drops October 20th!!! Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted
Mark your calendars for October 20th: Bosch Legacy Season 2 drops on Amazon Freevee!!! I'm looking forward to seeing Harry back at work!!!

The first two episodes of the season being available immediately, followed by a single new episode releasing weekly. There are going to be 10 episodes in season 2.

https://www.whattowatch.com/wa...bout-the-crime-drama

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10208 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Feels like it's been forever.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38712 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall the last episodes of Bosch went WOKE in a big way.
I hope that this new series does not go that route.

Posts: 4638 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FreeVee is loaded with commercials.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16117 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't been on this forum in years and I come back to good news! Overall, I think the series has been a nice tribute to the Michael Connelly books. I enjoyed the Bosch:Legacy series and while I could do without the commercials, it's still a good show. As there isn't much good TV left, I have to take what I can get Smile

Posts: 308 | Location: Dutchess County, NY, US | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I don't recall the commercials being excessive on Legacy S1, I know I waited for the full season to finish before watching, will probably do the same here.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15365 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
The last season was disappointing so I don't hold high hopes for this one.

Posts: 1815 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I don't recall the commercials being excessive on Legacy S1, I know I waited for the full season to finish before watching, will probably do the same here.

I don't think the commercials were excessive - just that after few seasons on Prime Video without commercials, I was spoiled and like to watch without interruption.

Posts: 308 | Location: Dutchess County, NY, US | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that's exciting. All the characters in this series do such a fine job, it's a treat watching every episode. I flew next to Michael Connelly on a flight from Denver to Chicago once, and he was kind enough to chat with me and sign my copy of his latest book. I'm looking forward to this next season of Bosch Legacy.

Posts: 110 | Location: Chicago area | Registered: April 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post