SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone Out There Also Playing Mass Effect: Andromeda?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Out There Also Playing Mass Effect: Andromeda? Login/Join 
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted
Well, the title says it all.

I started playing it on release date and have been working through the single player story. I also have been playing the Multiplayer game quite a bit.

There have been a number of complaints as they departed from the flow of ME3:MP a fair bit and the balance isn't quite right yet. However, I am enjoying the game so far, and am not far enough into the deep SP player game to really render judgment.

If there's any other players, give a shout out. I'm always looking for other folks that can work as a team as I am starting to stick my nose into the Gold matches now that I have a couple of viable characters and am fully comfortable with the controls and maps...and my not-20 year old reaction time. LOL

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
I don't like it as much as the other Mass Effect games but I enjoyed it. I just finished it yesterday.

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
I agree that the writing doesn't seem quite as engaging as ME2 or ME3. The Citadel DLC for ME3 set a huge standard for dialogue and character interplay.

Still plugging along. Going slow mainly because I enjoy the multiplayer and in SP, I'm one of those folks that has to explore absolutely everything.

Still interested to see where it goes and how it sets the stage for the next edition.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Just picked this up. ME was one of my favorite game series ever. I never played the multi player on ME3 at all though

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Just set up my first outpost on EOS. Haven't tried MP yet. Still on EOS working the quests.

I should probably stop and go back and finish ME3.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Just set up my first outpost on EOS. Haven't tried MP yet. Still on EOS working the quests.

I should probably stop and go back and finish ME3.

Heh.

I'm such a fanboy, I must have finished the game 8 times pretty much every character variation possible. I even followed the dark path fully once...but it was a gut punch any number of times.

I'm VagabondTexan if you ever want to look me up as a friend on Origin.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
If I can find my ME3 disks, I'll reinstall and send you a hit. (That computer died horribly which is why I never finished the game)

When I finish building my gaming desktop, I'll buy my own copy of the game so I can do ME:A online.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post