SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Assassin's creed movie, any good?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Assassin's creed movie, any good? Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Must have missed the thread and couldn't find one.

I like the visuals on the games but haven't played any since I do not enjoy 3rd person POV.

Expected a bunch of reviews, found none...

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's not a good movie. Do not see it until it's free to view.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunate, but not surprising for a video-game based movie, sadly.

I'll still probably see it once it's on NetFlix or something.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Catch it on cable

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Sad. Fassbender is a great actor and usually doesn't take straight bs to get paid.

Hopefully this new ScarJo deal is good. That movie can suck and I'll still see it for other reasons Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It's horrendous it's not even worth watching for free.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it. Saw it in the theater. My wife enjoyed it too and she only occasionally watched me play the games.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Come on...I'm easy to please when it comes to movies and even I thought this movie was garbage...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I thought it was hilarious they had one of the assassins pick up a sword, as if it was his long lost ancestors, making him supernaturally adept with it. Only to have him handicap his hand by not using it, until he is shot.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post