SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Last Flag Flying.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last Flag Flying. Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
Anybody watch it on Prime?

Comments?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
My father and I watched it when it was released on disk. I don't remember saying much afterwards, but our hug before he left was different.

He served USAF in Thailand as things were wrapping up, I served "peacetime" as a Strategic Security Marine. The stories we share are shadowed by the ones we don't, but we are both glad to have the other still here.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
It's worth seeing for sure.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Had a made for TV movie feel part of the time but was pretty good if you’ve lived through both eras.

Posts: 9513 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post