New
Find
Notify
Tools

You, on Netflix Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
It's interesting. We enjoy it yet is, IMO, close to it's "jump the shark" moment.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 32891 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
We finally slogged through this, not a point of pride. Season one had some coherence, S2 got messy and S3 started unappealing and just got worse. The finale was preposterous. I didn't even get my wish that everyone in Madre Linda ended up dead. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 7326 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
We finally slogged through this, not a point of pride. Season one had some coherence, S2 got messy and S3 started unappealing and just got worse. The finale was preposterous. I didn't even get my wish that everyone in Madre Linda ended up dead. Mad

S3 reminded me a lot of Dexter (original series). Wife (who was really watching it) didn't like the observation, said it ruined it for her.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 13131 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
This show is terrible actually it is down right awful!
It’s started out a bit intriguing and had you continue watching because you were curious where it was headed.
It started to slip sideways with the Peach jogging incident and it went completely off the rails in Greenwich.
Then it COMPLETELY jumped the shark with Uncle Jessie smoking weed.
Wife is done with it.
Even though it has become incredibly painful I have to keep watching because I want to know what he did to Mr. Mooney and the first girlfriend.

————————————————
I think that when those dark voices start calling our name in the back of our head we need to remind those voices who we belong to!
Andrew Schwab - Project 86

Posts: 22930 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I have to say I thought the show MAY have redeemed itself in the last episode of the 1st season.
That plot twist to let him get away with it (for now) was pretty good.

I was hoping new life would be put back in for season 2.

Nope, still complete crap, then they had Kathy Griffin in an episode.

I am only watching it now looking forward to someone killing him.

————————————————
I think that when those dark voices start calling our name in the back of our head we need to remind those voices who we belong to!

Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Hot Damn if she is not crazier than he is!

————————————————

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Does that mean you finished Season 2?

Posts: 12441 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Does that mean you finished Season 2?

And started Season 3

————————————————

Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I may be in the minority here but If you have not started watching, DON’T because it is a train wreck and just can’t stop watching eve though it is so bad.

I did not think it could possibly get worse. Boy was I wrong!
The wokeness is in, smash you in the face with a rolling pin, full effect!!!!

At this point I am so rooting for Natalie’s husband. He seems like a very calm collected, aka Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up kind of guy.
I so hope he makes good on his comment to the media.

————————————————