SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Chuck is on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck is on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I suggested Chuck a while back but they took it off of Netflix. It popped up on Amazon Prime recently.

I really enjoyed it so I'm suggesting it to my pals again.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Great show.
Might have to give it another watch through.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I got tired of it after he got his second upgrade that allowed him to learn how to fight.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I never liked it except for the girl.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
If you want to get some idea of what it would be like if James Bond was a millenial, then this is a good one to watch.

In the series finale, Nicolas Quinn, played by Angus MacFadyen, pretty much sums up the whole series. He is addressing Sarah, Chucks wife: "Your husband is, well, how can I say this? One of the worlds greatest pussies". If you can get past that fact, it is a pretty enjoyable series to watch.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Good silly fun.

Might not be one to binge watch. I recommended it to a friend a couple years ago and at first he really liked it. But a couple seasons in me started to grumble about a few things. I pointed out what he'd seen in a couple days should have taken a couple years to develop (originally). That sort of changed his view of his complaints.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Adam Baldwin just being Adam Baldwin in the show; kinda like Bruce Campbell just being Bruce Campbell.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Adam Baldwin just being Adam Baldwin in the show; kinda like Bruce Campbell just being Bruce Campbell.
I think he plays the same character in ever show he's in. Big Grin

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been on Prime a while now, been making it through the series. First two season were decent, but IMO went down hill after that, especially after his second "upgrade". Have a few more episodes to finish out the series, won't miss it.

Posts: 760 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post