SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Aerial America Series on Smithsonian Channel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aerial America Series on Smithsonian Channel Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Been re-watching the series, missed several of the states when it was on the box, now, with the Amazon Fire Stick I run it on the tv in the office, volume off mostly, it's good background stuff and amazing the things you can discover about states.

https://www.smithsonianchannel...shows/aerial-america

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Learned a lot about Indiana history during that state’s episode. …. and I grew up there.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1601 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I love the photography of the series, but dislike their liberal slant they always seem to interject. As an example, in the Colorado episode, spending time showing Columbine and a church in Colorado Springs where the pastor had a homosexual affair.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I thought the same. They bring up stuff insignificant to a State's history just to make some kind of supposed point.

quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
I love the photography of the series, but dislike their liberal slant they always seem to interject. As an example, in the Colorado episode, spending time showing Columbine and a church in Colorado Springs where the pastor had a homosexual affair.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post