SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For those of you with a Dog and a Significant Other, Jimmy Buffet style
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those of you with a Dog and a Significant Other, Jimmy Buffet style Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Like My Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0jrVUAv1Q0

Worth 2.5 minutes, IMO. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
That put a grin on my face. Didn’t know about that song. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
thanks for that... but I don't think I'll play it for my wife....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just did. At first she was not happy. When she heard "I want you to love me like my dog…" she cracked a big smile.

Our dog is Penny.

Posts: 550 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked it, and don't have a dog.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Been a buffet fan for years, heard it the first time the day after Jimmy left us.

Love it, made my wife listen to it - she wasn’t amused.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post