SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Instant Karma? PS4 COD MW Remastered Region 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma? PS4 COD MW Remastered Region 2 Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted
Anyone want a PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered that is for Region 2? I’ve had it a year or so and it’s been fine, but I just tried to download the 4 extra multiplayer maps, but it will not let me since the game is not the correct region (I initially bought it from Amazon). Decided to just buy the correct region game to go with the DLC, so figured I could pass this game along to someone who just wants to play the game and not use any DLC.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2540 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Sure! Thanks.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17593 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Email sent

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2540 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post