SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone playing Cyberpunk 2077?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone playing Cyberpunk 2077? Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've tried to Google to check on the keybind issue from time to time, but it seems to be permanent. I'm just bumping the thread to see if my info is incorrect. I honestly haven't played this game since December and uninstalled it after 2.1 was released. I do miss playing this game, though.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any consoles? I plugged in my PS5 controller and I haven't done much with the keyboard since. Maybe it could encourage you to take one more ride?

Posts: 3106 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I specifically prefer playing FPS with keyboard and mouse.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post