SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tom Brady Roast on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom Brady Roast on Netflix Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
I put this on out of boredom. Watched maybe 45 minutes so far (it's long). But damn they are not being easy on him. The football player teammates aren't that great. One female comedian (forget her name), was pretty good. While she did roast him she also mentioned how she'd love to be with him.

Spoiler...

She mentioned her boyfriend of 10 years and said to him something like, "I'd shoot you in the face just to enter a lottery to suck Tom Brady's dick". Sorry but I was on the floor laughing at that. Felt bad for her boyfriend though (assuming he was there).

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It ran long, could've used some editing and they burned him pretty hard. Probably a lot harder than he expected.

What was Netflix's payout for him to get that roasted?

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A lot of sacred woke cows were sacrificed so there's that but nearly three hours? Yeah, some truly funny stuff but get over yourself y'all.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
If I had an hour, sure. Three? Fuck that.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17644 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
If I had an hour, sure. Three? Fuck that.

The great thing about a roast is that you don’t have to watch it from beginning to end without interruption.

I watched it over 6 or 7 sittings when I wasn’t doing anything else.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Watching it now and Edelman is great!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it. It was long and I watched it over a few evenings as if I have three hours to do nothing with, I’m going to find something better than TV to use it on.

Posts: 2225 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I caught some of the live broadcast, and agree that Nikki Glaser was probably the best of the bunch.

I thought the crowd booing Kim Kardashian was amazing, but heard they edited out that part on the replays. I wonder if anything else was edited?

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3389 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I watched about 45 minutes and couldn't take anymore. Half of those people only crawl out from under their rock for a roast and they're not close to funny.

Kevin Hart is a waste of skin.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Big Brady fan so I had to watch it the day it released a few weeks ago. Yeah they went at him hard, and he deserves some credit for putting himself through that shit. Nikki Glaser was especially harsh. But Tom is Tom, old school pocket passer QB and a real American. His success was so much more to hard work, work ethic, dedication, than it was to natural ability. Throughout his career he got better as he aged and at 40 he was a better QB than at 30, or 20. One of a kind. It was the first session of real comedy coming back, and fuck you to the woke bullshit. And Gisele got roasted good, which was nice. Prior the narrative was Tom bad husband because get this, he wanted to continue doing his got damn job. Well she cheated on him and got her good. Great show.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12994 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Big Brady fan so I had to watch it the day it released a few weeks ago. Yeah they went at him hard, and he deserves some credit for putting himself through that shit. Nikki Glaser was especially harsh. But Tom is Tom, old school pocket passer QB and a real American. His success was so much more to hard work, work ethic, dedication, than it was to natural ability. Throughout his career he got better as he aged and at 40 he was a better QB than at 30, or 20. One of a kind. It was the first session of real comedy coming back, and fuck you to the woke bullshit. And Gisele got roasted good, which was nice. Prior the narrative was Tom bad husband because get this, he wanted to continue doing his got damn job. Well she cheated on him and got her good. Great show.

6th round draft pick. Got his chance when Drew Bledsoe got hurt and never looked back.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3645 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Looks like you two want to enter that lottery too. Razz

I keed, I keed. I'm a Niner fan, so I have to rip Brady and his worshippers. I do recognize his commitments(other than the martial kind) and accomplishments.

Posts: 2707 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Tom is the real-deal GOAT. I was a big fan before, and after the roast I'm a bigger fan. It takes a man to go through that roast. And the best part was it was true, old-school comedy at its finest. No woke bullshit. Everyone killed it. I laughed out loud throughout the 3 hours. If you appreciate great classic comedy, I highly recommend watching. If your delicate sensibilities are easily triggered, don't.

Posts: 2342 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3645 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post