New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future Man Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
I just finished watching it and I liked it.

It's on Hulu a few years old.

Anyone else see it, lots of juvenile humor probably why I liked it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archerman,

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago, perhaps at the beginning of the pandemic nonsense, my son and I binged this in a couple of days, and I really liked it. Then again, I am a bit of a juvenile humor aficionado…)

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just started it.

“I’m hit!”

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Joosh!

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Looks really good, I may have to sign up for Hulu again to watch this. Loved the reference to The Last Starfighter! Big Grin

It doesn't seem to take itself too seriously which IMO is the fatal flaw in 99% of all these superhero movies out there. With the exception of maybe Guardians of The Galaxy and Ant Man, they all take themselves WAAAAAAY too seriously and lose the fun.

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
This looks like something I would find amusing. I may have to borrow my brothers HULU password

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post