SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "What are they Doin?" "Saying goodbye in their own way"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"What are they Doin?" "Saying goodbye in their own way" Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
"playing outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes"

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3651 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
- Alright, Father, I'll ask him... If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?

- Is your father a ghost, or do you converse with the Almighty?

- In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. And the Almighty says, "Don't change the subject, just answer the fuckin' question."

Posts: 32992 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
"Excellent! Steven is my name. I'm the most wanted man on my island."

'Your Island, you mean Ireland?"

"Yeah, It's my Island"

Love that part.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4850 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Freedom!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5498 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5520 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Lord says he can get me out of this mess...but he's pretty sure you're fucked

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Whatcha waitin' for boy?

Here, you can do it. I'll hold him down...

Here, you can do it, I'll hold him down...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5498 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I should've remembered the rocks.

Aye - you should have.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
First, learn to use... this. Then, I'll teach you to use... this.

Posts: 17571 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post