Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
black guy at Nike’s board, never seen him before and he sounded pretty much like Kevin Hart (?) to me

Chris Tucker, the guy from Rush Hour.

Chris Tucker, the guy from The Fifth Element? Big Grin

Chris Tucker, the guy from Friday?

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Watched it Thursday night and thought it was REALLY good!

Honestly, one of the better movies I’ve probably seen in the past three or four years.

The next morning it dawned on me why Ben Affleck worked so well in the role he played. He’s a douchebag playing a douchebag! Big Grin

I think the decision to not focus on Michael Jordan the person actually was a good one and this is what I saw on IMDD:

quote:

Michael Jordan is portrayed by Damian Young, but his face is never clearly shown; either obscured or facing away from camera, and he only has a few lines of dialogue. The real Jordan can be seen throughout in archival footage. Director Ben Affleck stated he decided to portray Jordan this way because, "Michael Jordan is so famous that I truly felt if we ever saw an actor playing him, it would be hard to get the audience to suspend their disbelief, because, in my opinion, there's no convincing anybody that someone who isn't Michael Jordan is Michael Jordan."

Link

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Michael did not want to be in it, at all. Ben and Matt met with MJ in person and they told him if he didn’t want them to make the movie they’d kill it, and not move forward. MJ OK’d it and demanded that Viola Davis play his mother.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
It’s on Prime if you have that service. We just watched it and thought it was a good movie.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post