SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Five Finger Death Punch - Blue On Black (feat. Kenny Wayne Shepard, Brantley Gilbert, & Brian May)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Five Finger Death Punch - Blue On Black (feat. Kenny Wayne Shepard, Brantley Gilbert, & Brian May) Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
More awesomeness from Five Finger Death Punch. Proceeds go to the Gary Sinise Foundation:

Posts: 4164 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm
This seems vaguely familiar.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I sense a great disturbance in the Force. As if a thread was started on this before.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Dammit. How did something this awesome get kicked off the main Lair page after a couple of days? At this point, I'm probably going back to full lurker...

Posts: 4164 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post