SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Aaron Lewis single
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Aaron Lewis single Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted
I don’t think you are Aaron. I believe this forum is full of members that are right there with you.

https://youtu.be/xnNJv5yNZjE

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Right there with you Aaron. Such a big fan of his going back to his days in Staind. He puts a lot of emotion into his art and this is no different. Thanks for posting drabfour.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I haven’t heard the song but read the lyrics. This song has zipped to the top of iTunes chart. Both the explicit and the radio play versions.

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had not heard that yet. Thanks for sharing. I guess I'm not the "only" one.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post