SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gina Lollobrigida has passed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gina Lollobrigida has passed Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
RIP

What a beauty she was

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
What a stunner she was, wow! And energetic in her golden years. She ran for the Italian senate last year at age 94? No quit in that woman.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I had a friend back around '66 whose mother was Gina Lollobrigida's cousin. She was strikingly beautiful.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably her most memorable scene is from "Solomon and Sheba" with Yul Brenner, released in 1959:

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
She certainly had what it takes to attract the male gaze.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some stunningly beautiful females had one or two good side for the camera.

I think she might have had five or so

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
She was an interesting person who had a pretty interesting past. I saw a documentary on her a few years ago on Amazon Prime and it wasn't even close to what I would have guessed. Tried to look up a link and it seems to say I can't view it because I'm in the US. The BBC or someone probably bought the rights to show this series.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post