SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kingsman - The Golden Circle - A lot of Spoilers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kingsman - The Golden Circle - A lot of Spoilers Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I decided not to waste a great cigar night on a maybe; I’ll check it out this week sometime. Put Eastwood’s “For a Few Dollars More” on instead. Have not seen it in years.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Didn't really care for the Kings Man. I agree something in the vibe just wasn't right. Very predictable, and just missing something. The other two had a little bit of a humor / silly vibe with the action.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I watched the Kings Man a few weeks ago. It might have been an okay movie but it’s not much like the last two. It wasn’t funny, and only seemingly tried to be funny a couple times but failed. The plot has massive holes, which might be okay if it was a goofy comedy/action movie like the other two, but again this wasn’t.

The attempt to create a historical fiction and tie the movie into the events surrounding WWI was cool, but the plot holes and the lack of direction for the movie ruined that too.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post