SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Released 8-10-1984 Wolverines!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Released 8-10-1984 Wolverines! Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted

Posts: 3520 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It was five to one. I got four.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Outsiders II:

Ponyboy kicks it up a notch...

Posts: 5138 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still have a copy of it on VHS...Powers Boothe and Patrick Swayze left us far too soon.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Outsiders II:

Ponyboy kicks it up a notch...

“Keeps me warm”

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Because we live here.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Remake was way better.

I’ve been watching this bee guy on YouTube and I wanted a chance to kick a hornets nest too. Smile Razz

“600 million screaming chinamen….”
“Last I heard there were a billion chinamen?”
“There were……”. WHOOOOOSHHHH!

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avenge me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Outsiders II

I always looked upon this as the prequel to Dirty Dancing.

"I like that movie from the '80s where Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze develop a flirtation."

"Dirty Dancing?"

"No, Red Dawn!"

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Remake was way better.

Eek

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Remake was way better.

Eek

I think he fell and bumped his head Big Grin

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So that kicking a hornets nest is really satisfying. Smile

Truth be told there is only one Red Dawn, I refuse to acknowledge the remake actually exists.

I mean I’m fairly easy to please and wow that remake was bland, boring and ridiculous.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4166 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Remake was way better.

No food, drink, women, advice from you ever! Wink

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Don’t trust one of those dudes.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I was a whopping 14yo and remember seeing Red Dawn in the theater with my Dad.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, I actually saw it the first time in school. The teacher had a movie day and asked us what we wanted to see. Since the class was heavily boy laden, we voted on Red Dawn. Big Grin

It would probably not go over too well in today's environment.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I miss the Cold War. I guess I miss the stability of a national purpose, a constant drive to win, and increasing technological progress that lead to victory. This movie speaks well of the pride and dedication of the generation of 40 years ago. Today’s young people of this age group would be lost.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
The photo should have Howell holding the shotgun and the dude in front with the RPG.
Classic movie.
The only interesting thing about the remake and I only saw it once, was the cyber attack.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Before Jennifer Grey went and fucked up her nose. Why, Jennifer, would you do such a thing?

Posts: 11165 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post