SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Carnage a trois The latest Grand Tour episode.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carnage a trois The latest Grand Tour episode. Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I really liked this one. Felt like the guys were back to their best selves. Lots of ragging on the French but also respect for thinking outside the box.

I did not like the Madagascar episode at all - too contrived. "Modify your car" taken to ridiculous levels. This episode made me laugh - a lot. Watched it a second time and enjoyed it just as much.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I tried explaining to my wife how when they have signs on things, then it changes to something else when the door is open, or whatever...

"Merde sandwich"
"Anus"

Or even on overalls:
"Ball bag"
"Tit face"

I'm not sure she believed me.

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I loved the French sports car that was designed with seating for three (so it can accommodate the driver, his wife, and mistress!). Yea, these Brits rag on the French, but they do so masterfully!!! Big Grin

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10208 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Enjoyable for sure, and better than the last episode.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post