SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movie recommendation - “Knox goes Away”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie recommendation - “Knox goes Away” Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Currently on HBO Max - Micheal Keaton plays a hit man with rapidly progressing dementia.

Very well done, much better than I expected based on the short description given.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11207 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Just finished it up myself and agree. Really good flick.

Posts: 20546 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
He directed it also and I thought it rather bland.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I thought the plot was overly complicated and the direction a little jarring, but I like Michael Keaton's acting.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10568 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Min-Chin-Chu-Ru... Speed with Glare
posted Hide Post
Keaton was amazing in this. I saw one minor subplot twist coming from a mile away, but the overall plot of what Keaton/Knox was planning kept me guessing until the end.

Posts: 1278 | Location: MA | Registered: December 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed this movie. Man it really makes you think!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 561 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post