SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Any of you boys know your way around a Walter P.P.K.?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any of you boys know your way around a Walter P.P.K.? Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted
Well, you see, that's where we can't help you. I don't believe it's in Mississippi.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Oh George, not the livestock.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you what I am.

I'm the pater familias

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
... a horny toad!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I don't want Fop goddammit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
We... Thought... You... Was... A... Toad.

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
r u n n o f t

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Pappy O'Daniel be laughing' then.

Not out the other side his face, though.

Oh no, no, just the reg'la side.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"They got this depression on."

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Dan Teague:
"Thank you,boys,for throwin' in that fricassee. I'm a man of large appetites. Even with lunch under my belt, I was feelin' a mite peckish.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Hey mister! I don't mean to be tellin' tales out of school, but there's a feller in there that'll pay you ten dollars if you sing into his can.

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Gopher, Everett?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
And stay out of the Woolsworth!

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Hand me that chopper.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Watch your language, young man. This is a public market.

Posts: 2461 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
And stay out of the Woolsworth!

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I nicked the census man.