SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Chandler Riggs Is Down to Appear in the Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Films
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chandler Riggs Is Down to Appear in the Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Films Login/Join 
posted
Khorl! Khorl!

https://www.tvguide.com/news/w...ilms-chandler-riggs/

Chandler Riggs Is Down to Appear in the Rick Grimes The Walking Dead Films

By Megan Vick | Aug 28, 2019 5:41 PM EDT

Is anyone really dead in the world of The Walking Dead? OK, the zombies definitely are, but could there be a way to bring back deceased humans?

Carl (Chandler Riggs) died in the midseason finale of Season 8, when he shot himself after being bitten by a walker. At least, that's what we believe happened. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) walked away from his bitten son and heard the gun shot from off-camera. Rick's story will now continue in three The Walking Dead movies — so, is it possible we'll see Carl return, at least in flashbacks?

Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies

"I hope so. That would be amazing," Riggs told TV Guide on the set of his current gig, ABC's A Million Little Things. "It'd be so much fun to get to work with Andy again. That'd be great."

If Scott Gimple (who is writing the first film) and the rest of The Walking Dead creative team are listening, having Carl show up to talk to his father one last time, in any capacity, is a surefire way to hit an emotional note as Rick's story comes to a close.

The first of the Rick Grimes movies arrives in theaters in 2020. In the meantime, Riggs will appear as PJ, the son of Barbara Morgan, in Season 2 of A Million Little Things, which premieres Thursday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c on ABC.

===========

July link to "Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies"

https://www.tvguide.com/news/t...-rick-grimes-movies/

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Not even sure I care now. Last year I got a headache every time I tried to watch it. Fear the Walking Dead is so over the top now I stopped the auto record for it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scott Gimple

No thanks.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arrives in theatres? Would I watch it on TV on AMC. Sure. Would I pay to see it in a theatre. No. I like the series a lot, but I guess not enough for the price of a movie ticket.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That’s why I wait and go to a cheap 11:00 am matinee on a Tuesday 3 weeks after the movie is released. Only me and 7 or 8 other people in the place... Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post