SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I thought I would stand up here and let you people see
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I thought I would stand up here and let you people see Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
...if I am as big a son of a bitch as some of you think I am.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe if I knew you better ?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country"

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're ivory, only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl handled pistol!

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Every g-ddamn day.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank the general and tell him I have no desire to drink with him or any other Russian Son of a Bitch!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Translator: He says he thinks you are a son of a bitch, too.

Patton: All right. All right, tell him I'll drink to that; one son of a bitch to another.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post