SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    FBI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI Login/Join 
posted
Is anyone besides me watching the new FBI series on CBS? I think the first three episodes have been pretty good.

I was a little concerned going in since it is produced by Dick Wolf, but I found it refreshing that in the second episode they actually had Muslim terrorists as the bad guys. Maybe getting away from NBC did him some good.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Watched the first episode and decided - nope.

Going to give The Rookie a try tonight - only because I like Nathan Fillion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:

Skipping FBI. Watched some of the Rookie, got about half way through it. I may finish it but I have some issues:

1. Training Officer with 3-5 days of beard growth; he is a uniformed police officer not an operator in Afghanistan. Mad
2. Sergeant engaging in a pattern of age discrimination, basically telling the TO to wash the older guy out on the FIRST day......he wouldn't have stayed a sergeant long. Roll Eyes
3. Older guy hooked up with hot younger girl.....only in our dreams or with a HUGE bank account. Frown

Posts: 3937 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:

Skipping FBI. Watched some of the Rookie, got about half way through it. I may finish it but I have some issues:

1. Training Officer with 3-5 days of beard growth; he is a uniformed police officer not an operator in Afghanistan. Mad
2. Sergeant engaging in a pattern of age discrimination, basically telling the TO to wash the older guy out on the FIRST day......he wouldn't have stayed a sergeant long. Roll Eyes
3. Older guy hooked up with hot younger girl.....only in our dreams or with a HUGE bank account. Frown

Lol, I was thinking the same thing jsbcody. I also got a kick out of the chick in plain clothes who I guess was supposed to be some kind of boss. Dismissed Sgt. Yeah right, dismiss this bitch.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Big fan of Missy Peregrym. I'm liking it so far.

I could do without the muslim dude, but...what can you do?

Posts: 20111 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Did not make it through the first episode. Though the plot and acting sucked.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not too bad even with the PC type-casting of a woman and a Moooslum.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing jsbcody. I also got a kick out of the chick in plain clothes who I guess was supposed to be some kind of boss. Dismissed Sgt. Yeah right, dismiss this bitch.

Wow. I watched the rest of the Rookie.......it is horrendously bad. What a bunch of horseshit. Either they have no technical advisors (actual people who did patrol duties) or they choose to ignore everything the advisors told them. I am off to re-watch the last season of Bosch to get the memory of the crap I just watched out of my head.

Posts: 3937 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post