SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Spinal Tap: In need of a clue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spinal Tap: In need of a clue Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Watched it when it came out, a lifetime ago.
I believe i missed the mark as it was just another rock comedy to me, nothing particular about it.

The movie became iconic.
So, just scratched the surface, didn’t i?

Same happened with The Princess Bride. I know there’s more but I didn’t get it first time.

Been wondering about this stuff for ages and i might rewatch ST soon so i could use a clue or several so i can enjoy it more.

Thanks.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12141 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15910 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! Big Grin

Was very much into rock music in those days and feel that the other shoe never dropped.

0-0

Posts: 12141 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Interesting, Nicky, that two of the iconic movies of that time were made by Rob Reiner. Politically, he's hopeless; yet the movies show real genius, and generation after generation relates to them.
"As you wish".

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Watched it when it came out, a lifetime ago.
I believe i missed the mark as it was just another rock comedy to me, nothing particular about it.

The movie became iconic.
So, just scratched the surface, didn’t i?

Same happened with The Princess Bride. I know there’s more but I didn’t get it first time.

Been wondering about this stuff for ages and i might rewatch ST soon so i could use a clue or several so i can enjoy it more.

Thanks.

0-0

Inconceivable!

Posts: 2939 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

Inconceivable!

Well, there u have it. Been running in circles inside my head for most of my lifetime.

0-0