SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Seal Team moving to Paramount Streaming
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seal Team moving to Paramount Streaming Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
They still owe the CBS broadcast network 4 episodes, which they will show prior to the switch to Paramount streaming. As far as I am concerned, the show is over and showing the final 4 broadcast episodes next season is like turning the knife in the wound.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2072 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Soon to discover that the only thing that can stop a SEAL team is the paramount network..

Posts: 13789 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Right now you can get a 30 day free trial at Paramount. There are 6 or so episodes available. Pretty good so far.

Posts: 5608 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
Right now you can get a 30 day free trial at Paramount. There are 6 or so episodes available. Pretty good so far.

I agree, I signed on to P+ and worth it so far.

Posts: 22843 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The show started off good and turned into a political narrative, quickly. Screw Seal Team.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8315 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I went from enjoying it to skipping the soap opera part and just watching the combat scene. Now, I just skip the whole show.

Posts: 3228 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We purchased a ROKU stick so we could continue watching Seal Team and found "1883", "Cops" on fox nation and some others. We'd like to start "Yellowstone" also. That being said, I take all TV shows with a grain of salt, a little bourbon and call Bull$hit at a lot of scenes. However there have many shows with very hard hitting subjects, such as the 1/9 episode of Seal Team. Jason finally admits to having TBI (traumatic brain injury) and has a mind awakening experience. Too much to explain, you have to see it.
Stay safe to all that are going to experience this weekend winter storm.

Fan of Sig, Colt, S&W, Beretta, Browning, etc, etc.

Posts: 168 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I just finished the last season of Seal Team and it is pretty intense. Just in time as my free trial is over also.

Posts: 5608 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anything, the show served as a vehicle to get more veterans involved in the motion picture industry, besides on the acting side, more importantly behind the camera in the areas of script writing, props & costuming and post production.

There's a recent interview on Jack Carr's Danger Close podcast with Mark Owen. Owen post-Bin Laden raid, comments about while he was a technical advisor to the show, how he and a few others worked with CBS on getting more veterans onboard and into the industry.

Posts: 14551 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post