SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Endeavour (Last Season)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Endeavour (Last Season) Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
It seems as if Inspector Morse will finally end. The final season of Endeavour will start next Sunday evening.

I have enjoyed all 3 versions for many years.

Posts: 5622 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I likewise have enjoyed all three. The original with Morse and SGT Lewis were the best.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I watched the first episode of the last season last evening. Good story full of twists. I do find it difficult to comprehend Brit-Speak though.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed last night's episode.
But it is sad, that the end of a good arc line is ending after decades of great murder mysteries.

It will leave a hole and Grantchester is not the same twists and plots....

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gave up on that show several seasons ago, it got so ungodly woke I couldn’t stand it.
Late 60s early 70s England somehow turned into modern day immigrant flooded UK and all the plot lines were woke as fuck. Too bad, the characters were more interesting than the mysteries but “the message” will creep its way into the writers room and the show and ruin it if allowed

Posts: 267 | Registered: November 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Every single Brit mystery show is now woke. Never an episode without trans, gays, freaks. Occasion one will be a villain though.

Posts: 18070 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking they get some kind of tax credit for having handicapped and counter people in the show...that is the only logical reason for it all.

The really bizarre one was a Shakespeare and Hathaway that had a main character that had a bad speech impediment and you could not understand most of what she said. Even if you do understand 'brit'. Closed Captioning is my friend.

I can't quite see why the Morse thing is ending it would seem logical to me that they are at the point where they would not need any more scripts... they just redo the original ones that had John Thaw in them. Heck, they remade All Critters Good ad Little.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
This has inspired me to start re-watching the original Morse shows.

Posts: 5622 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post