SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    David Baldacci has another winner with Walk The Wire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Baldacci has another winner with Walk The Wire Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

Another in the Memory Man series, Amos Decker and his partner Alex Jamison travel to a small town in North Dakota to solve an intricate mystery. I thought it was very entertaining.

>>>>>Mini Spoiler<<<<<
Decker and Jamison are backed up by Will Robie and Jessica Reel

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10870 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
>>>>>Mini Spoiler<<<<<
Decker and Jamison are backed up by Will Robie and Jessica Reel

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Posts: 638 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reminder henryaz. I just checked and I bought it back in April but haven't read it yet.

David Baldacci is my favorite author and I'm trying to buy every one of his books but it's pretty expensive. You would think the Kindle edition would be cheaper Eek

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post