Find
Notify
Tools

KAOS on Netflix Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Just released. Dark Comedy. Ancient Grerk Mythology , current times.So far so good.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8550732/?ref_=ttep_ov

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12258 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I saw it listed but haven't watched any yet but only the trailer.
It's on my watch list.

Posts: 23186 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed it, had some Coen Bros. moments.

Am alk for a Season 2, hope it gets renewed.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12258 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
It’s weird as hell but enjoyable.

Posts: 1981 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
From the thread title, my first thought was Get Smart, but the trailer does look interesting.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3349 | Location: Grapevine TX/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Watched 3 episodes with the wife. Neither of us enjoyed it so we quit watching.

Posts: 2858 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like it. Odd, but fun

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53235 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
After the first episode I found it confusing as it was entertaining, not sure I can go on.

Posts: 23186 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post